Thursday, June 17, 2010
I WANNA FLY!!
lets try to see beyond our imagination, beyond the limits of human mind and conceptions..what all I can see is i am crying to set myself free, I want to fly, fly higher and higher, without bothering abot the horizons, without about about the risks which i am ready to take. I might be thinking myself going beyond the relationships, relationships which sometimes seems to you as if they are caging yo or are trying to tie up your wings or trying forcefully to keep you with them when you are striving to explore...why it happens sometimes i feel like I want tohave love of all my dear ones, I want to talk to them and tell everything which is going inside me, but sumimes it happens as if I want to just close myself in some closet so that i can be only with my conscience and try to listen to its voice, what it is yearing for, for what purpose i am here, for what i am spending my days and for what i am creating this blog. I dont know what all i a writing but yes one thing is sure, what so all is coming in my mind m not stopping it, m letting it free to flow, flow like a boundless river, which is so eager to go n touch that part of land, where dere it had been never, so that it can make that land feel fertile, feel somewht blessed becuase it has got the pour touch of a flawless serenity of water. when we become afraid of the horizons, when we try to think of the end result, when we are so worried about our results of endevours, dat is only when we limit our incredibilty, our potential. just let yourself free to fly. I am right now feeling to let myself free enough to think and experience anything..no matter what it comes, might be the new experiences be hurting or might be they be challenging, but i wanna be ready to experience it, i wanna go beyond my comfort zone, i wanna fly, I WANNA FLY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment